Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't Lose Heart - Guest Post at Susie Larson

Life can be full of difficulties, at one time or another we've all been discouraged. Recently I witnessed beautiful truth come to life. Truth that gives perspective and meaning to those challenges we face. Visit here to read what God taught me in colorful detail.
Author, radio host and speaker, Susie Larson, is passionate about women being drawn into a "deeper life in Christ" in order to live more "powerful lives on earth." Today I have the amazing privilege of sharing on her blog. If you are interested in learning more about Susie Larson's ministry visit her website or facebook pages. You can also read my review of her excellent book The Uncommon Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!