Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

I'm continuing my upward count to 1,000 gifts. As my son, Max, and I number gifts our basket is filling with so many blessings! Maggie helps by coloring on her paper and listing her favorite things too, usually of the dessert variety!





31. Stars (Max)
32. Little laughs, carefree and delighted
33. Soft beds, clean sheets
34. Light, clouds, sky and air (Max)
35. Baby horsey (Maggie)
36. Beauty created
37. Beauty observed
38. Children's eyes holding me accountable
39. Dark places where grace pools
40. Sunshine dappling

Join in sharing your gifts:

1 comment:

I love hearing you sweet comments!