Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our blessing


Chris with Max and Maggie last summer
Chris, Max and Maggie last Father's Day
Welcoming Maggie into the world
Chris' first little girl
Chris' first little boy

Proverbs 20:7 "The righteous man leads a blameless life, blessed are his children after him."

Our children are so blessed Chris to have your love to secure them, your example to guide them, your wisdom to learn from. I know parenthood isn't easy, even on a good day. I also know it is an amazing tool in God's hand to shape both of us. I believe our children will be better people because of having you as a father. I celebrate the work he is doing in you and by extension our family and children. I know it's all for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!