Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fathers

Poppy and Max outside of the Hoover building where he works

Poppy, Chris and Max in Washington D.C.

Poppy with Maggie and Bailey

Papa with Maggie


Papa with Maggie in their GA Tech colors

Papa with Max

Happy Father's Day to two very important Dad's in our family! We would not be the same people or family with out your influence in our lives.

"It is a great thing to live in obedience, to be under a superior, and not to be our own judges. It is much safer to obey than to govern." Thomas A Kempis

I believe that's true, I wish I had understood that as a child. As much as children don't care for obedience and submission at times leadership is the harder burden to bear. So thank you for your leadership and example in our lives and now in the lives of our precious children! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!