Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Friday, October 10, 2008

Snow



Well our month of Fall is over and Winter is here. This is the scene I woke up to this morning. The high today is 27 degrees and 100% chance of snow today and tonight! I'm putting my flannel sheets on the bed today, brrrr. It will warm up to the 40s and 50s later next week but it won't be long until the cold weather is here to stay!
On a happier note, our new library opened this last weekend. We all went over last night to check it out. It is beautiful! I'm so excited about the new facility but even more exciting is the location. I can see the new library from my house and it's just a quick walk over. We will have a much easier time going during the winter now that it's so close.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Brrrr is right! Just think, you'll have a little bit of a break in november with "winter" in Cali. Hopefully it'll still be warm and sunny for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have snow! I am loving the falling Ohio and missing you and Max!!! (Chris too :)

    I love your cover photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shivering just looking at the snow. It is so pretty though (easy for me to say)!
    I am happy to hear about the brand spanking new library. I can imagine you all will log in the hours there!
    How exciting!
    K

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing you sweet comments!