Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Searching for Beauty







My husband, Chris, and I spent several days in Alabama interviewing for a job recently. While we were there we spent an afternoon at the beach. It was a beautiful day. I loved the colors, sounds and smells. The beach is a short drive from our new home, I'm looking forward to spending time soaking up beach days with my children in the near future.

"O Lord, what a variety of things you have made! In wisdom you have made them all. The earth is full of your creatures. Here is the ocean, vast and wide teeming with life of every kind, both large and small." Psalm 104:24-25

I appreciate the variety of creation. Where would you go to enjoy a beautiful day outdoors? 

I'm linking up with Shanda at A Pause on the Path in searching for beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!