Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

I'm back friends and what a week it's been. I'm full to bursting with things to be thankful for. Our move went as smoothly as moves go. Though the drive was long and wearisome the kids did really well. The last week has been a flurry of settling into our new home and I've been busy nesting. Hopefully now that my life and home are more orderly I'll be posting again on a more regular basis. Thank you to those of you who have been praying and encouraging, I'm grateful! This Monday I'm thanking God for:

191. A snippet of time with family on the trip down from Ohio to Alabama
192. My children's open spirit of adventure and trust.
193. A front door open to welcome me warmly in to my own home.
194. The sheer delight of being in my beloved South once again, a flood of memories and familiarity washing over me at every turn.
195. No snow, and no prospects of snow, for my fall.
196. New friends, family already, sharing the bond of Christ.
197. A buddy for Max to play with, what a sensitive Heavenly Father we have.
198. Seeing God's fingerprints of provision and kindness in my life.
 199. Worship, sweet and free, shared with other needy people made righteous by the one and only Lamb.
200. Playing at the beach, after church and fish tacos. I loved seeing my children's joy and Maggie's first sampling of the beach.
It's good to be back! I hope you all have been well. What has God been doing in your life in the past week, what are you praising him for?

(If you would like to see pictures of our new home please feel free to visit my facebook pace, you can find a link to the right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!