191. A snippet of time with family on the trip down from Ohio to Alabama
192. My children's open spirit of adventure and trust.
193. A front door open to welcome me warmly in to my own home.
194. The sheer delight of being in my beloved South once again, a flood of memories and familiarity washing over me at every turn.
195. No snow, and no prospects of snow, for my fall.
196. New friends, family already, sharing the bond of Christ.
197. A buddy for Max to play with, what a sensitive Heavenly Father we have.
198. Seeing God's fingerprints of provision and kindness in my life.
199. Worship, sweet and free, shared with other needy people made righteous by the one and only Lamb.
200. Playing at the beach, after church and fish tacos. I loved seeing my children's joy and Maggie's first sampling of the beach.
(If you would like to see pictures of our new home please feel free to visit my facebook pace, you can find a link to the right.)