Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Heading Home

I sent out an email today updating family and friends on our move and new address. This was my mom's response:

"YAY, YAY, YAY  And it came to pass that Beck and Maggie got a new home, Chris got a new job and Max got a school where he can make friends and stay for a long time and they lived in the land and grew in wisdom and knowledge and served young and old, near and far alike and added to their riches in Heaven and pleased God and were blessed all the days of their lives."

It read like a blessing, touching my heart, and I just had to share! Let it be so Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!