Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

I'm counting my blessings once again this morning. Looking for grace in the everyday. I'm visiting my sister, her family and my parents for a couple of days. We've descended to welcome her son Boone into our family. New life brings new hope, wonder and thanks.

131. Visiting family to welcome new life. Baby Boone is delicious!
132. Seeing little cousins dress up in fancy tutus and cook in a play kitchen together.
133. For blue eyes that see the world full of possibilities.
134. Amazing, miraculous, only God could do that, answered prayer for a friend. 
135. Pink cowgirl boots, I've said it before but I must say it again, everything is better with boots!
136. Cupcakes
137. Heart to hearts with my true love and rediscovering our heart for us.
138. Exquisite mustached spidery friend.
139. For wonderful crisp, cool mornings whispering a hint of fall.
 140. Grace lifting us up, a beacon for our lives.

What gifts are you celebrating?

Linking up with Ann Voskamp for Multitude Monday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!