111. A little boy that gets excited talking about heaven. Wonder filling his heart at who he'll meet and loving Jesus.
112. Reading books together, snuggled on the couch in the cool air conditioned house on a hot afternoon.
113. Yummy butterscotch cookies, better when they're baked with little fingers helping, and tasting.
114. Asking for forgiveness, and receiving it, like a cool shower of mercy.
115. Not always getting what I want, and being better because of it.
116. A husband I respect, believe in, and learn from. I love him more than I did twelve years ago, more than I did just yesterday.
117. Sharing the wonder of truth from God's Word with a loved one.
118. Grief over sin, over brokenness, over the human condition. In the grieving, faintly I hear the powerful vibration of Father love, through the tears.
119. A reminder that mercy in the shape of sacrifice, covers our sewer like guilt.