Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Invitation

Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me."  And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
Psalm 27:7-8

Open invitation. Can you imagine? Have you heard? Divine voice whispers, stroking human heart, come. Know me, hear me, be with. Do you have time today, do I? In this world the fast grapple to be known spins wild. He knows and sees. Hand out, ears open, "talk with me."

Settle in. Front door swung wide, grand porch waiting, always. Sit a while. Know and be known. Pleasure fulfilled, satisfaction runs deep, this is what we were made for.

I pray that around every corner of your day your life is kissed by the goodness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!