Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guest Posting at "Jon Stolpe Stretched"

Lately the very fibers and sinews of my heart are being pulled tight in a deep faith stretch. Three months ago my husband, Chris, and I took a risky step of faith. After serving as worship pastor for four years in a Wyoming church, due to some difficult circumstances and God's leading, we left our place of ministry trusting God had a plan. My human assumption was that the plan would be revealed quickly and before long we would be serving in a new place of ministry. I was wrong. 

Visit here to read the rest of the post as I share how God is stretching my faith muscles in this season of life. I'm pleased to be a guest today on Jon's encouraging blog, where he writes about being stretched by life and what he's learning through those experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!