Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

Counting ever onward to 1,000 gifts. My family and I are continuing to give thanks, filling up our basket as we see beauty all around us.

80. Max hugging Maggie (who was very crabby at the moment) saying, "I just love my little sister." Way to make a mommy smile!

81. Phone calls with those I love.

82. Braids and cowgirl boots on a mission to the playground.

83. Stepping out, fear shivering my spine but confident excitement pushing me forward.

84. French Vanilla creamer, swirly goodness in my cup.


85. Divinely appointed relationships; blessing, stretching, strengthening.

86. My trusty computer that I ask so much of, and she rarely complains.

87. New life, fresh baby toes, a life with no mistakes in it, yet.

89. Blooming clusters of pink and purple hydrangea, soft like clumps of butterflies.

90. Cousins; Maggie hands clasped tight, face so earnest, "Willow is my very best friend!"

Ecclesiastes 3:13, "And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God."

What good gifts has God filled your life with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!