Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Filling Big Shoes

Daddy with his sweet girl, Maggie

Going to have some fun with big boy Max
Father's have such big shoes to fill. Our Heavenly Father's footprints leave a path of humble sacrifice, infinite goodness, complete authority, rock solid strength and enduring love. Of course only God is the perfect Father for the rest there is grace to lead them into paths of righteousness.

I'm so thankful for all of the father's in my life, caring men. May I offer you my thanks as well as a prayer. "HeavenlyFather give the men I love hearts that beat with your compassion, minds that pursue truth, tongues that offer kindness, hands that hold onto yours while holding ours. Protect them when life is hard, delight them daily, captivate their deepest longings with all of who you are. May we honor them as representatives of your authority here on earth, offering respect and gratitude in all we do. Thank you for the gift of honorable father's that enrich our family. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!