51. Free art to be valued and enjoyed, enriching minds and hearts.
52. Bonding with and learning more about my daughter through the experience of art.
|Maggie on the steps of the Toledo Museum of Art|
53. Treasuring the creativity of God displayed through masterful artist.
|Water Lilies by Monet|
54. Seeing light and color from a fresh perspective.
|Glass wall in the Glass Pavilion of the museum|
55. Breathing out the stress of life and inhaling beauty, soothing my soul.
|Glass sculpture by Dale Chihuly|
56. Loosing track of time in wonder.
|Ophelia by Arthur Hughes|
57. Seeing the finger prints of God through out the history of man, remembering he put beauty into our hearts.
58. Enjoying diversity, every beholder's eye loving a different beauty.
|Glass blowing demonstration|
59. An unexpected God lesson. The crafting of glass through flame reminding me of my own expert Craftsman's shaping of my heart.
60. Beauty, echo of God's prismatic heart, delighting and dazzling.