Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, June 27, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

I'm continuing to count my way to 1,000 gifts today. So much to be thankful for! Sometimes my heart shrivels in the scorch of life. But sweet refreshing from Jesus' hand revives, my eyes open to the wonder of life and I count once again.

61. Giggles and joy splashing in the pool, what a blessing for my kids to have a pool to enjoy for the summer.
63. Godly husband, full of grace and truth, moved by Holy Spirit skill. I loved hearing him preach today.
64. Taking time to see the tiniest things in life, testifying to Creator God's intimate attention to detail.
65. Books, what a joy to snuggle down with my little ones, reading books that delighted me as a child.
66. Golden flowery head nodding praise to the One and only.
67. Easy, successful potty training, I'm very thankful!
68. Little toes, browned by the sun. Each perfect, healthy, sweet.
69. Lazy, summer days, full of bird's songs and sunshine.
70. The book of Psalms, each one a treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!