61. Giggles and joy splashing in the pool, what a blessing for my kids to have a pool to enjoy for the summer.
63. Godly husband, full of grace and truth, moved by Holy Spirit skill. I loved hearing him preach today.
64. Taking time to see the tiniest things in life, testifying to Creator God's intimate attention to detail.
65. Books, what a joy to snuggle down with my little ones, reading books that delighted me as a child.
66. Golden flowery head nodding praise to the One and only.
67. Easy, successful potty training, I'm very thankful!
68. Little toes, browned by the sun. Each perfect, healthy, sweet.
69. Lazy, summer days, full of bird's songs and sunshine.
70. The book of Psalms, each one a treasure.