"All creatures look to you to give them their food at the proper time. When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground. May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in his works— he who looks at the earth, and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke. I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." Psalm 104:27, 30-33
11. Days of sunshine and slow paces just to enjoy.
12. My little Maggie napping with her Daddy, pure sweetness.
13. Dinner out with my love, just the two of us, enjoying heart to heart time.
14. Books (Max)
15. Sunlight on lily pads.
16. Trees lifting arms, reaching to touch Designer's face.
17. Freckles on noses I love to kiss.
18. Baby animals (Max)
19. Silence, precious when it comes.
20. Lunchbox (Maggie)
What are some of the God gifts you enjoyed this past week, how are you thankful, I'd love to know!