Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tea Parties


This Saturday at church I hosted a ladies night out Tea Party. It was just for fun and to build relationships. I love a tea party and it was a sweet evening. I forgot to take pictures of the tea party itself during the evening. But the pictures above are of the tables set for the tea. Max and Maggie were with me while I set up and Max wanted to be a part of the tea party. I told him he couldn't come that night but that we would have our own tea party at home the next day.

So here are some pictures of our own special tea party. He loved it and was such a little gentleman! Since Sunday my kids have been asking for tea everyday. Yesterday we did another less elaborate party with my everyday tea set. I'm actually tickled to cultivate an enjoyment of afternoon tea with them while they're young.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!