Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fathers

Max and Chris visiting Washington D.C.
Maggie and Chris checking out Easter candy
Maggie and Papa in their GA Tech colors
Poppy and Max riding the train to D.C.
I'm so thankful to my heavenly Father for his graciousness in lavishing our family with loving and godly fathers. I believe generations are important to God and he blesses future generations for past generations faithfulness. Happy Father's Day to the important men in our lives, we love you all!

Psalm 78:1-4,
O my people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth in parables,
I will utter hidden things, things from of old-
what we have heard and known,
what our fathers have told us.
4 We will not hide them from their children;
we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD,
his power, and the wonders he has done.
Psalm 145:3-5,
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
One generation will commend your works to another;
they will tell of your mighty acts.
They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.

1 comment:

I love hearing you sweet comments!