Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Thursday, February 7, 2013

An Invitation to Community!

Are you looking for community? 

A place to talk about your struggles, fears, questions, successes, and dreams? We can all use a place to be encouraged, supported, and uplifted as we discover and live in our purpose!

Today I'm excited to extend the invitation to become a part of just such a community at Allied Women! We would love to have you join in the conversation on Mentoring, Blogging, Finances, Home and Family, and Pursuing your Purpose. Registering is simple and free, and will gain you access to the community forums on these topics. You can also find out more information about upcoming classes, check out available resources, and read encouraging blog posts.

Click on the button below to hop over to Allied Women and join the community today! I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!