Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, October 1, 2012

Reflecting on Beauty

 "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's 
handwriting." Ralph Waldo Emerson

My summer has been saturated with moments of beauty. After some difficult days, I'm reminding myself of the generous way God has splashed tangible glimpses of his creativity and grace throughout my life.







The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

    The skies display his craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak;
    night after night they make him known.
They speak without a sound or word;
    their voice is never heard.
Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,
    and their words to all the world.
Psalm 19


How has God displayed his beauty in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!