Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

It's spring break this week and the beach is calling our name! Nana and Papa are here to join in the fun. Sunshine is abundant and the days are warm. I'm fully embracing this gift of family and fun. As I look forward to spending warm days with family, enjoying all God has given, I'm thankful.
Waiting for Papa and Nana

They're here!

Let the fun begin!
261.  I'm thankful for a little garden, tucked in and growing.
262. For a Godly heritage that my little family is blessed by and grow in the shelter of.
263. The lacy whiteness of dogwood trees dotting the landscape of an Alabama spring.
264. Church potlucks, sharing amazing southern food and warm friendship.
265. Bright green lizards running along the edge of my porch matching their skin to the shadows they hide in.
266. Communion, an invitation to unite with Christ and his earthly body the church, an opportunity for our very DNA to change.
267. A southern home I don't deserve but I'm so thankful to steward and enjoy.
268. Grace, for every moment and person, and truth to set us free from the lies that would capture us.
269. Budding friendships with neighbors.
270. The promise of home. Constantly calling me to faithfulness and to pursue the hope I was bought for in Jesus.

I hope that your week is filled with reminders of God's goodness and care over your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!