221. Enjoying a crisp breeze and cloudy skies, feels a little more fallish.
222. Worshiping together with different congregations, ages and races, just a small foreshadowing of what heaven will be.
223. An impromptu tea party with little curly top.
224. Quiet moments with my husband, how is it that he becomes more dear the longer I'm with him!?
225. Family time at the NASPensecola watching the air show and exploring cool planes.
226. Spending time with new friends and old; God is such a gracious giver, weaving our life stories together.
227. The ability to enjoy yummy smells; fall candles, apple cider, pot roast cooking.
228. Sweet brother and sister time, exploring the bay and playing together.
229. Conviction that I'm not what I should be yet and the reminder of God's faithfulness to complete the good work of holiness in those he loves.
230. Time, while it often feels like an enemy, in God's hands it is redeemed.
Enjoy your day knowing you're loved, cared for and enjoyed by our kind Father!