211. My little boy conquering a fear.
212. Christian Radio that lifts our hearts on the morning drive to school, we love car dancing and singing to Jesus.
213. Dirty though it may be, I'm thanking God for a bathroom to clean, I love indoor plumbing.
214. Deep red spray paint.
215. Sunny, warm days for outside fun.
216. Starting the morning with steamy, fresh blueberry muffins and a cup of tea.
217. Wind chimes singing to me through my open window.
218. Snuggles with a freckle faced boy.
219. Knowing that the sassy phase of our little angel will pass and learning long-suffering in the meantime.
220. Fanny Crosby's prolific hymn writing, a testimony to God being glorified in all circumstances.
I hope your day is filled with more than glimpses of grace and love but is truly awash in them!