Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, September 5, 2011

Guest Posting at Mary DeMuth's

some of my favorite words
Today I'm sharing thoughts on the powerful responsibility of our words over at Mary DeMuth's great blog. I was a born communicator, a down right big mouth growing up! Over the years God has been shaping my understanding regarding the powerful effect of our words. So hop on over and read the lessons I've learned about communicating with care.

If you've made your way here from Mary DeMuth's page, to you I say welcome! I'm glad you're here. I write about beauty, home, sisterhood and grace. Though not necessarily in that order, often overlapping, and with other thoughts occasionally sprinkled in. If you are a woman that invests in the lives of other women I invite you to download my free ebook Sister to Sister; A Mentor's Handbook. Also feel free to look around, read past blog posts, and make yourself at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!