151. A kind and gracious review of my ebook Sister to Sister by Jana at Grace for My Mess.
152. A long weekend to spend with those I love.
153. Amazing worship, I love when the body of Christ unites with single purpose and voice to honor God.
154. Hope, like a song sung sweet over my heart.
155. Rain shower pattering overhead, accentuating the snugness of a home, so thankful for God's provision.
156. Testimonies of God's goodness and answered prayer.
157. Soft, warm beds to snuggle down in and sleep, restoring body and mind.
158. Color; pleasing the eye, invoking emotion, making things beautiful.
159. A little girl pretending, play food, baby doll, dress up.
160. Memories, pointing to God's past faithfulness, reminding me I'm not who I was.
On this day of rest from our labor, what are you thankful for friends?