Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

What a privilege to start my Monday's counting, blessings everywhere when I have eyes to see. I'm linking up with Ann Voskamp and all her friends to practice thanksgiving and be transformed. So I'm naming:

151. A kind and gracious review of my ebook Sister to Sister by Jana at Grace for My Mess.
152. A long weekend to spend with those I love.
153. Amazing worship, I love when the body of Christ unites with single purpose and voice to honor God.
154. Hope, like a song sung sweet over my heart.
155. Rain shower pattering overhead, accentuating the snugness of a home, so thankful for God's provision.
156. Testimonies of God's goodness and answered prayer.
157. Soft, warm beds to snuggle down in and sleep, restoring body and mind.
158. Color; pleasing the eye, invoking emotion, making things beautiful.
159. A little girl pretending, play food, baby doll, dress up.
160. Memories, pointing to God's past faithfulness, reminding me I'm not who I was.

On this day of rest from our labor, what are you thankful for friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!