Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, July 25, 2011

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

Worship, the antidote to fear and loss, self-pity and pride. Worship, a necessary privilege. Counting gifts when it's hard to count is worship, eyes that chose to see. Pleasing to God, healing my heart. So, I keep worshiping. His glory my prize, my satisfaction.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

101. Gathering of hearts needing, obeying, worshiping together; combined faith is powerful.
102. Stories of heroes, long ago walks echoing obedience down through the years, giving hope to my heart.
103. Skies so golden they ring
 104. Sparkle of 7 year old humor and joy.
105. Gracious gift of a partner for the joys and pain of life, always by my side.
106. Creamy blossoms rising from the water, rich and full.
 107. Friends that care, love, uplift. 
108. A practical joke of ducks filling a pool, delighting small hearts.
109. Grills cooking delicious summer food.
110. Decades of love from a Mama. Happy Birthday.

I'm linking up with other thankful hearts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!