I continue to count upward to 1,000 gifts, linking up with Ann Voskamp at Holy Experience. What a joy to remember God's graciousness in the lean times and times of plenty.
71. Thanking God for my earthly and precious spiritual freedom.
72. Beauty, surrounding those who would see
73. Dear friends that you can be yourself with
|Max and buddy Jacob|
74. Magical dance of lightning bugs
75. God's breadth of variety displayed in his amazing creatures
|Baby Lucas at the Toledo Zoo|
76. Refreshing time spent in Psalms
77. Little girls in polka dot bathing suits
|My Maggie girl splashing|
78. The smell of delicious food grilling on a barbeque
79. Air conditioning
80. Songs of praise sung to our gracious Savior
What are you thankful for today?