Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Here are some pictures from our Halloween day. Max, Maggie and I met some friends for pizza in the afternoon. Later that day, Max, dressed as a robot, went trick-or-treating downtown. The main street is blocked off and the businesses pass out candy. It was fun but definitely crowded. Max had limited vision and mobility in his costume and kept running into things! I'm not sure I will take them downtown again, it was so crowded and there were more scary costumes and decorations than I thought there would be. That evening our church had a Halloween allternative party. Since Max had had such a hard time seeing or moving as a robot we dressed him in a hand-me-down batman costume. His bestfriend Jacob was also dressed as batman and they got matching masks painted on their faces at the party. Miss Maggie wore a little halloween outfit that said Baby's first boo and sported a pumpkin hat. I bought it for her on super sale before she was even born. She and her friend Adaya, the little hourse, were adorable. Overall it was a fun day with lots of games and too much candy. I think Max had fun. He's already been asking what comes next and is looking forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, his birthday and beyond.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my..... I would have loved to see Max teetering about in the giant silver box, that's priceless. And Miss Maggie is the cutest little punkin I ever did see!
    Can't wait to see those munchkins soon!!!!!!!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. i wish i could have seen max running into stuff, that would have been awesome. love you guys, miss you...p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck - you are beautiful! I love seeing the photos of your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing you sweet comments!