Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Friday, August 29, 2008

Miss Maggie


Miss Maggie is 3 and a half months and growing faster than a weed. Her bright blue eyes light up our life and follow everything her big brother does. She's laughing and smiling now, but she's not quite as vocal as her brother. I think she observes more than Max did, though she's also very social. Having a daughter has been such a blessing for me. I already love her companionship and look forward to the years ahead and the opportunity for sharing things in common as mother and daughter. Time with my sweet Maggie is such a precious blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!