Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are You a Couch Rebel? I Hope I Am!

"Icy cold had gripped downtown Billings Montana in it’s talons. There was nothing surprising in that, at this time of year a blanket of snow and frigid air often clung to the city’s skin. Despite the cold my husband and I had found our way to the local Walmart during a break from the pastor’s conference we were attending. Pulling up to a stop sign headed out of the parking lot I saw her..."

Want to read more? Go here!

I shared this story over at CausePub as a part of the Couch Rebels project. Hundreds of writers are teaming up to write this book to earn money for Blood: Water Mission.

For every copy of Couch Rebels sold, the organization, Blood:Water Mission, will be able to provide three people with clean water for one year. The goal of this Cause is to sell 15,000 copies, which means that 45,000 lives can be directly impacted through your participation in this CausePub project!

Stories for this project are submitted by anyone who has stepped outside of their comfort zone and has a story to share, does that sound like you? The stories submitted are then chosen to be published in the book by a team of editors and your votes!

There are three ways you can be involved with this great cause! You can submit your own story, you can vote for other stories (including mine, hint, hint), and you can sign up to buy the book. Why not head on over to CausePub and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!