Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Use Your Pain

What do you do with pain in your life? Once the wound has stopped throbbing and a thin layer of pink skin has formed are you ready to use your experiences in another persons life? Whether we're writers, teachers, parents, or a whole host of professions or roles, I believe our painful experiences have power when used generously in another persons life.

Today I'm sharing about making our painful moments meaningful over at The Write Practice. Stop over and learn about using your painful moments for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!