Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Basket Full of Thanks {Mondays}

Our spring days are delightful. God's abundance spills out in every direction and I'm so thankful! I'm linking up with Ann Voskamp's community of thankful hearts today.
Maggie enjoying her sandbox!
271. I'm so thankful for the sunny days spent in our wonderful backyard; Maggie digging in her sand, me tending my garden.
272. I'm continually amazed by the radical unity I find I'm invited into with my heart's bridegroom, Jesus. John and Ephesians stun me, that I could be united in one heart with God!
Magnolia
273. A southern homecoming continues to unfold around me. The creamy white magnolias decorate our days with gentle grace.
274. I'm thankful for a spiritual community to be a part of; for better or worse, rich or poor, in sickness and in health, and death will never part us.
Flock of pelicans
275. For the blessing of more family visiting, enjoying time together at the beach, and days in each others company.
276. I'm so blessed to be able to pass down ancient truth to my children, I cherish early morning conversations about the character of God and his faithfulness to us.
Golden haired girl
 277. I'm thankful for beauty enriching my life. Beauty flashing in the grin of my golden haired daughter. Beauty in the trusting, freckled face of my boy. Beauty in color and sound, fragrance and light of my precious days.
278. For a man that loves me and welcomes my love in return, painting a picture of God's jealous love for me.
Yellow spider standing guard over my pepper plant
279. For spiders, I really like spiders, yellow ones and jumping ones, furry ones and zigzag web weaving ones.
280. For you. For you, friends who go on the journey with me, read my words and share your hearts and praise God too!

So on this lovely Monday, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!