|Maggie enjoying her sandbox!|
272. I'm continually amazed by the radical unity I find I'm invited into with my heart's bridegroom, Jesus. John and Ephesians stun me, that I could be united in one heart with God!
274. I'm thankful for a spiritual community to be a part of; for better or worse, rich or poor, in sickness and in health, and death will never part us.
|Flock of pelicans|
276. I'm so blessed to be able to pass down ancient truth to my children, I cherish early morning conversations about the character of God and his faithfulness to us.
|Golden haired girl|
278. For a man that loves me and welcomes my love in return, painting a picture of God's jealous love for me.
|Yellow spider standing guard over my pepper plant|
279. For spiders, I really like spiders, yellow ones and jumping ones, furry ones and zigzag web weaving ones.
280. For you. For you, friends who go on the journey with me, read my words and share your hearts and praise God too!
So on this lovely Monday, what are you thankful for?