Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring stroll

Unfortunately Blogger has been having some maintenance issues over the last couple of day and the contents of this previous post were deleted. So let's try again.







We had a wonderful day last week enjoying the gorgeous weather. Our friend Mike took us on a bird watching walk, it was so delightful to be out in the sun and enjoying nature. The little birds flitting in the trees were hard for me to capture, but I took plenty of pictures of Miss Maggie checking out things lower to the ground!

Praise him, sun and moon! Praise him, all you twinkling stars! Praise him, skies above! Praise him, vapors high above the clouds! Let every created thing give praise to the Lord, for he issued his command, and they came into being. Psalm 148:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!