Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stirring

It's been a while since I've written on my blog, too long, and I've missed it. The last few months have been quite a journey and I've found myself more introspective of late. Many of the things I've been reflecting on, especially regarding our transition, have honestly been too personal to write on a blog. Or maybe even more accurately the thoughts were still too green and in need of ripening.

Whatever the case may be as the smell of spring is in the air, a new life season is on the horizon and clarity settles I find myself anticipating a fresh activity of writing. I've loved writing for years and have chronicled my emotional, intellectual and especially spiritual growth in a number of ways. I feel that stirring once again.

I'm looking forward to diving back in to my blog and hope to write much more frequently. I plan to use it as a source of expressing myself, keeping friends update on our family and maybe share a little of the novel I'm working on. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Writing, I find for me anyway, a wonderful outlet for a person to truly say what they need to be said by graciously because you have time to re-read and change if you so choose to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoy your writing...you have a gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing you sweet comments!