Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Friday, April 30, 2010

Update

I had my appointment with the gynecologist yesterday. She said my hormone levels appeared to be in the normal range and certainly were no cause for the symptoms I've been having. She did say that normal hormonal fluctuations could aggravate the symptoms but almost certainly not cause them. She encouraged me to try to boost my immune system with pro-biotic supplements and to continue to ask questions of the neurologist to find answers and get a diagnosis. I appreciated her encouragement and advice. I think the journey to a diagnosis is going to take a while. I can't afford further tests at the moment. My insurance coverage will increase in the fall when I hit the year mark with this insurance provider. In the meantime we'll wait and see how things develop. Hopefully this flare up will resolve quickly and I'll begin to improve again soon.

1 comment:

I love hearing you sweet comments!