Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday little man!

Six years ago my amazing Max came into my life, and everything changed! I was in love from the first moment. Over the years we've had our challenges, tears and many joys and I know there are more to come. He is a delight and I am so blessed to be his mommy. I'm excited to see who God has created Max to be. As his personality and character develop I see God's fingerprints. I know that Max is "God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." (Eph. 2:10) My prayer as I parent Max is that Chris and I will partner with the Holy Spirit in revealing what God's purpose for Max's life is. I'm excited to see what his spiritual gifts are and how he has been equipped for glorifying God. I can't imagine my life without Max's enthusiasm and energy. His love for people convicts and inspires me and I think I've met my match in conversation!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Max!! It is as if I almost get to do your momma all over again because you are so like her. I am thankful for you both you wonderful, amazing people. God sure must love me! God bless your new year.

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing you sweet comments!