Made for another world

"If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in the world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Play time

Max and Tade dressing up
Soldiers
I like their combination of items
Playing outside with cars and batmen
Maggie wanted to join the fun

Max had a friend, Tade, come over to play yesterday evening. It's been a while since he's had a friend over to his house for play time since Jacob moved. He was really excited. Tade is three so there is a bit of age difference but they played really well together. Maggie watched all the goings on with interest and tried to keep up. We'll have to do it again when we get back from our trip. I know Max likes having a boy to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing you sweet comments!